Monday, October 31, 2005

quagmired in quizes

I have plenty or 'real' blogging to do, but I just gotta share the latest round of silly quizes first. I've been having too much fun for my own good.



What candy am I? hmm a favorite! excellent

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Very popular, one of you is not enough.


=====================================================================

What part of fall am I?

You Are Apple Cider

Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.


Yum! I loved warm, spiced cider! Apparantly this person hasnt had MY mulled cider. Its best warm but still pretty good at other temps...

=======================================================================




Veggie Pizza



Upscale and trendy.

You're the most likely to go for a gourmet pizza.

You have impeccable taste in everything.

You truly enjoy the finer things in life.



Trendy? no. Its just that I have working taste buds, pal. Thats why I make my own pizza.

=======================================================================


Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.



Yet another tests says I am an idealist. If by this they mean I have ethics and vision, then they are on the right track. My family felt this one was fairly accutrate but objected to the 'heart ruling' thing. I think they have a point. I care, but my decisions are more likely to be made in favor of what I consider or believe to be right than what I feel.

==============================================================


All American Kid

Popular but not plastic. Athletic but not a jock. Smart but not a brain.

You were well rounded and well liked in high school.


I was well-liked, mostly because I liked everybody. I hung with the brains, for preference. I like an intelligent conversation! My personal style was nearly unique, as opposed to fashionable, but nobody minded.

==============================================================

Your Haloween Costume Should Be

Jesus


Have to admit, I deliberate chose this response by tweaking my replies. (the 'real' response was candy corn LOL) Hey, God owns every day. All Hallows Eve is His too!

=========================================================================


You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 9 out of 10 correct!


Nice! Which one did I miss? (ggrrr... should've got'em all)


==================================================================================

You Are Somewhat Machiavellian

You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!



I understand Machiavelli. I STUDIED Machiavelli. I just won't BE Machiavelli.

=======================================================================


You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.


Yes, I grew up as an only child, but am I one? I had two half brothers who I rarely saw before they died young. My main frustration is that I didn't get to be their big sister. Despite the convoluted circumstances, I cared about both of them very much.

Requiescat in pace

I will never forget you.

On a lighter note, I've decided my next self-help book will be how to escape from the grip of fun little mini-quizzes...

======================================================


Your World View

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content.
You value kindness and try to live by your ideals.
You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

You respect truth and are flexible.
You like people, and they can readily make friends with you.
You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.


All this from one question? hhmmm.....

==============================================================================
What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are calm and rational.
You are also giving and kind - a great friend.
You are easy going and trusting.
However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.


...or it could just be that I enjoy my body pillow. (another one question test)



==============================================================================

Your Inner Child Is Happy

You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.
You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.
And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.
You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.



My inner child has candy..... 'nuff said


=============================================================


Your Hidden Talent

You have the power to persuade and influence others.
You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around.
The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it.
Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think!


...if you say so


and, apparantly, I am also 40% weird, would get the most from learning French (okay, I should brush up), am exceptional in mathmatic/general knowledge/verbal usage, and still a 'true believer.'

but of course!

No comments: