Thursday, October 20, 2005

Captain Jack??

Yep, did another test from a blog. Did two more even ~ but these results are ridiculous!




You're Captain Jack Sparrow: smart, savvy, a demon with the eyeliner and the best damn pirate we've ever seen. And only a litte crazy. Savvy?

Which POTC character are you?

this quiz was made by alanna



but where's the rum???




Your Linguistic Profile:



40% General American English

35% Yankee

25% Dixie

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern





uh huh. I've lived in the south most of my life and I'm only 25% dixie dialect? I guess this is a little bit better than the test that was 85% sure I was a true Michiganer (never even been there)

FWIW, the expert linguist/dramatist who taught elocution in my college said my accent is primarily 'English standard' with mild dipthong surprises courtesy of Texas & Virginia.

Okay, time to get back to making dinner now....





No comments: