Friday, June 08, 2012

Back...maybe

Hello :) Its been quite a while since I posted anything over here, though I've been active enough on FB. Okay, mostly playing games on FB, but I have talked a little. I've been very busy with school. In addition to keeping up with my still HS son, I have spent the last year or so going back to school. I finally finished that Associates Degree (Summa Cum Laude) last Christmas. I had a Graduation party in May, and showed off my shiny new paperwork to the relatives. At that point, I had just finished another full load of practical classes, since I was planning to go for a business degree next. I didn't have much time to relax until recently. Frankly, I am not too happy with that school and I need some time to recharge my batteries anyway. I will decide what to do in a month or two. For now, the summer is mine to sew, read, and write blogs with. heh Happy Valentines, St Patty's, Day, Easter, & Memorial Day! Hope you enjoyed them! I'm taking my holiday now :D

No comments: