Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Our Great God



Right before one of the scariest of DH medical adventures, a Christian friend felt led to share some music to encourage our hearts. The timing was very blessed indeed.  I was going to need to hear them in the days to come, while I waited prayerfully for my beloved to wake up.  I could feel God's promise as I listened to these hymns, and as I read God's Word, that He would take care of us, and that our family back at the house would be safe too while we had to be away. God continues to guard, guide, and provide for us - despite all the alarming situations we've had to face and all the garbage that has been thrown our way. Suddenly this song is speaking very powerfully to my heart again, so it seemed like a good time to share this with you. heh, its even the same audio. The pictures & verses added are not a bad touch, though a tad distracting.... imho

No comments: